Friday, July 21, 2006

Pulling a Buddy Bell

Today in my softball league, I pulled a Buddy Bell... I filled out the lineup card incorrectly, not knowing the rules of the league. I put 11 coeds on the team... but the rule is that you need 8, 9, 10 or 12 players. If you have 11, you take an automatic out when the "12th" man/woman comes to bat. And since our 11 hitter left his shirt at home, we took 2 auto outs b/c you have to be in a similar color and he was not. Therefore, with these faux paus and 4 of our regulars not being there and having some dude pitch for the 1st time ever, it's not suprising we lost 22-4... though my buddy was 0-2 with 2 RBIs and I was 2-2 with 1 R and Dawn was 2-2... safe to say our regulars are ok.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

uhhh. come on. post something i understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home