Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jake Plummer

HA HA! Jake Plummer continues to be heralded for having a few good years when he is mostly a bad player. He showed this again last week with 3 interceptions. He has no in-game savvy. Remember, when he threw left-handed into the end zone against the Chiefs and it was intercepted? It is plays like this that would have me shipping Jake out of Denver in a heartbeat. Your leader cannot make stupid decisions such as this and the only times I really see him play well, are against the Chiefs b/c they cannot handle his bootleg ability (the one thing he excels at). Don't get me wrong, I hate the Broncos, but I despise Jake Plummer so much more that I am actually root for them to can him. I'd rather see them win with Jay Cutler than to see his name in the starter's position every week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home