Monday, September 04, 2006

WTF?!?!?

I HATE THE YANKEES. 'Nuf said. I hate them because they win by buying a team, and their pitching is always their weak spot... so they lose in the playoffs. But the reason I hate them more than any is their freaking fans... I HATE F*CKING YANKEES FANS. They come out in droves and talk sh*t like they are so cool because they root for a team that everyone else roots for because they have more money than anyone else. Case and point: tonight's game. The Yankees are somehow pulling off a win (by a lot) after Hudson held them to 1 run over 7 innings and the Royals had a 4 run lead. The thing that gets me is how many Yankees fans are out at that game though. There was more cheering when the Yankees suddenly found their offense than with anything that the Royals did. That just sucks... I understand that the Royals have had a rough couple of years, but throw me a bone and show some backbone you pathetic pieces of crap that call yourselves baseball fans... at least root for a team that deserves it (Detroit, Mets) not a piece of sh*t team that is destroying baseball. I have no respect for any of you.

brandx (I have nothing against old-school Yankees fans, the team has wonderful history that I both like and respect, these are people who stuck by the Yankees through the 80's [look it up if you're scratching your head] everyone who jumped on the bandwagon since then can kiss my ass)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home