Wednesday, August 02, 2006

RB depth

Chiefs sign Michael Bennett, already have Quentin Griffin, Ronnie Cruz, and some other schmoes. I'll take this running back depth since, if we're all being honest, Priest probably won't come back. It's like Roy Hobbes playing the last game in "the natural" when he shouldn't b/c of the dangerousness of the bullet wound. In this case, one hit and Priest's head, or spine, will probably explode. It'd be safer, and smarter, to retire after having some many successful comeback seasons. True to my belief, I think his inevitable retirement is good for him and the team, just like Roaf's was. These guys are more than football players, they are real people. In my current job (and I'm making millions less than these two rich fools) there is no way in hell that I would risk my life to get some department their mail during a tornado (for instance and for dramatic effect).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home