Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The chiefs - kinda a response

I can agree about Trent. I think it sucks the way it has all gone down, however. I think he could still be a star QB, but I don't think herm is about to let that happen... not with his offense. And I'm ok with a conservative offense, make no bones about that. I just don't agree with the ultra-conservative offense that herm implemented and is likely to continue. there has to be some surprise to the offense... herm does not do this. I would rather see Trent retire, however, than see him wind up with a horrible team... as hard as that is to say.

But, on to the point I really NEED to make. I hope jared allen goes to a terrible team and proceeds to underperform until he is forced into retirement because he sucks. I would wish physical harm on him, but I'm trying to cut back.

Anyway, I just get done writing about how awesome Teahen is for being such a team oriented guy and then I read in the paper that allen has gone all 'prime time' (or t.o. if you prefer) on us. Ok, the guy is good... he's probably going to be one of the top ends in the league, but he's not there yet. And, he's been in jail a couple of times for driving drunk. So what does he do? Demands a trade because we're not paying him enough money... hey allen, how about you step up and become that premiere end and represent your team in a positive light (it's called a DD) and then we'll talk about paying you like one. I am so sick of players saying they're not getting paid enough that I want to puke... and I mean that for every sport. These bastards get to spend their life playing a game - A GAME!!!!!! - and they're claiming that a million dollars (usually more than that) isn't enough pay. I hope that Peterson trades allen and gets a player or two who are decent human beings as well as good football players. So, to jared allen and any other low-life player who puts themselves before the team and feels that a multi-million dollar deal isn't enough: I hope you die - sorry, trying to cut back... I hope you perform poorly somewhere other than Kansas City.

brandx (by-the-way, if Peterson does make that move, he'll move up a few notches in my book from mega-loathe to strongly hate)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home