Saturday, March 24, 2007

And another thing...

I'm an idiot... these were the two reasons I had initially wanted to post, and I forgot to put them in there... wow... I am pathetisad.

1. tony larussa got arrested for drunk driving, what an idiot. The killer thing about it is that the cop noticed because larussa's vehicle stayed motionless through a stoplight after it had turned green twice for him. He had fallen asleep at the wheel! He awoke after the cop pounded on his window two or three times. Wow, that's pretty bad! I guess now I know what a World Champion caliber manager is like... damn.

2. I kinda liked signing Alex Gonzalez as a fall back in case Angel did what he is now doing, but I liked the signing even more when the Star ran an article about how Gonzalez has matured and realized the importance of back-up players. Basically he came out and said that he was happy being a role-player and understood that he could help the team out in that fashion and be ok with it. What pissed me off is that apparently his contract has an out, if he doesn't make the 25 man roster he becomes a free-agent. What an ass! I mean, he had to put that in the contract, because that doesn't solve the Royals' problem, so they wouldn't have put in that clause. So much for being a team player... I say we drop his ass or trade him off.

brandx - that spells IDIOT!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home