Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Random tidbits

Octavio Dotel rocks. Check out his line, I'm too lazy to type it, but check it out. So yah! we have a closer. Anyone else feel the Royals curse and this guy will be broken by the end of opening week? I feel like, even if we are 32-1002 at the trade deadline, we'll probably still keep him (or offer an extension), I no longer have a fear of our good players being traded away with Dayton. I still fear HOPE. I HOPE we can compete more (around .500), I HOPE Dotel stays strong and good (but I doubt he will). Just like I HOPE Greinke bounces back, like I HOPE Hochevar was better, or at least, equal to Andrew Miller; I HOPE Gordon isn't overwhelmed at the ML. Hope is a bad thing in baseball. Good for life. Bad for baseball.

810 WHB thought this was a significant article, making the Royals important again. Good article? I didn't think so, but always nice to read about the Royals nationally. But then, it becomes less important when you realize the guy is writing about every team.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/10072253

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home